Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Madre de Cacao leaves for dogs skin allergies

Madre de Cacao leaves for dogs skin allergies


Hello, everyone its my first time to write a blog if i have mistake please let me know so i can re-correct for my next written.

I am here to share you  on how I cure my dog  skin allergies . Here in Philippines most common of diseases of dogs are itching, skin allergies,tick and fleas. Now a days many of chemical medicines that easy cure the itchy skin of your pets, and this medicines for skin disease are very expensive ,  but they can make your pet harmful.  That's why I am afraid using some medicine with chemical ingredients., so let me start to share you how I cure my dog  skin allergies.
Here in Philippines Im  using Organic Herbal Plants ,  Madre de Cacao leaves or Kakwate (Glicidia Sepium) is a tree that planted along the side of fields, and the trunks are used to fence. Madre de Cacao is a powerful anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal,  healing, pesticides, and  insecticides properties.    Base on my experience, madre de cacao is very effective to my dogs skin allergies it heals faster and it safe for  human use too.

How i use Madre de cacao leaves to my dogs?

First I extract the madre de cacao Leaves with Coconut oil and I put it into Clean jar. Then I apply to the affected area of skin. Two times a day.
Second , I make my own Dog Balm:
The ingredients I use are:
Coconut oil, Olive Oil , Beeswax ,& Shredded madre de Cacao Leaves
1 cup shredded madre de cacao leaves
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup olive oil
3 tablespoon beeswax
50g aluminum tin can
  • Coconut oil - helps to your pets for healthy skin and coat,minimize doggy odor, reduce allergy reactions.
  • Olive Oil- helps to your pets to heal dry skin, moisturize the skin and shiny hair coat.
  • Beeswax- harden to make it balm,wax or ointment. 
     Using coconut and olive oil, cook the shredded madre de cacao leaves until it turns crispy brown and mix the beeswax till it melt. Then separate or filter the cooked Madre de Cacao into a bottle Jar. and slowly pour into your tin cans and let them cool.. Your Madre de Cacao balm is ready!
Apply the MDC balm to the affected area skin
Use it 3 times a day

Benefits of Madre de Cacao Balm:
  • Anti Mange
  • Anti bacterial
  • Anti fungal 
  • Heals rashes and sores
  • Promote wound healings
  • Relieve dry and itchy skin
  • Heals skin allergies.
Let's use Natural and organic herbal medicines for our pets. 





No comments:

Post a Comment